7 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
Ruling Lord-Maa Mahalakshmi
Mantra-“ऊँ हुं नम:” (Om Hum Namah) (Shiva purana)
“Om hrah” (Padma Puran)
“Om Hreem Namah” (skand purana)
- It guards the wearer against any kind of Mental, Physical and Financial problems.
- It is highly useful for students since it helps in making them Punctual.
- It helps to get rid of lethargy, tiredness, and dullness in a person’s life.
- It improves career prospects and helps in Job promotions.
- It reduces tension, distress, and hopelessness in a person’s life.
- It develops a positive attitude in a person and frees him from all kinds of suffering.
- It annuls the maleficent effects of Venus and gives the wearer peace of mind, prosperity, and harmony in a relationship.
- It helps to improve self-confidence and controls stress levels in your mind.
- It is beneficial in maintaining good relations and understanding of social life.
Who should wear it?
- It is recommended for people having any kind of sexual disease, heart problems and throat diseases.
- It is highly beneficial for students.
- People having problems like Stomach ache, impotency, dumbness, paralysis and weakness.
How To Wear: You can wear Seven Mukhi Rudraksha with gold or silver around the neck or alternately kept in the place of worship. To hold this Rudraksha, the mantra is ‘ऊँ हुं नम:” (Om Hum Namah)’. When wearing the first time, wear it on a Monday. Clean the Rudraksha with mustard oil. Place the bead of Rudraksha in the left hand. Count your mantra chant with your right hand.