14 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
Mantra- “Om Nam Chaturdasha Vaktrasya”, “Om Namah Shiva”
- It helps is making decisions and the wearer of this bead becomes a Good decision maker.
- It reduces the stress, anxiety and depression of the wearer.
- It defends the weare from ghosts, evil spirits and black magic.
- It eliminates the congestion of Muladhaar Chakra and calms it.
- It is beneficial for businessman, household workers, politicians, managers, leaders and public administrator to attain high success in their career.
- It helps in in calming the mind and senses of the wearer and improves intuition.
- It animates the Ajna Chakra, hence the sixth sense of the wearer is awakened.
- By doning this bead, a person can feel great satisfaction and benefit in life.
- It prevents the wearer from early or accidental death.
- This bead gives wearer high protection from negative influences especially against health problems.
Who should wear it?
- It is beneficial for businessmen, household workers, politicians, managers, leaders and public administrators.
- People who wish to increase self-confidence and control stress levels In their life.
- It is also very beneficial for people in suppositional businesses like share trading, stockbroking etc.
How To Wear: You can wear 14 Mukhi Rudraksha with gold or silver around the neck or alternately kept in the place of worship. To hold this Rudraksha, the mantra is ‘“Om Namah Shiva”(should be chanted 9 times). When wearing the first time, wear it on a Monday. Clean the Rudraksha with mustard oil. Place the bead of Rudraksha in the left hand. Count your mantra chant with your right hand.