13 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
Ruiling God: Lord Kamdeva
Ruling Planet: Venus
Mantra :Om Ee Yam Apa Om
- Wearing is always successful in life. Its wearable becomes unaffected by the sorrows, physical, divine or mental aspects of life.
- It frees the wearer from the sin caused by lying.
- It gives all kinds of spiritual accomplishments to the wearer, Riddhi and Siddhi and takes him to Shiva. His opponents are finished – his opponents’ minds or intentions change and all obstacles in his path are dispelled.
- By this bead, Rahu’s male effect is cured and it is helpful in mysterious types of diseases and prevents the evil spirits according to the Navagraha texts.
- This Rudraksha is helpful in fixing diseases of the nightmares, skin diseases, lungs, legs, skin, and hydrosol.
- This protects the wearer from stress and anxiety due to frequent failure.
- It dimnishes and absorbs the negative effect of the planet Venus and the Moon.
- It helps to develop the ability to hypnotise to the wearer.
How To Wear: You can wear this Rudraksha with gold or silver and wear it in the neck. Alternatively, you can keep it a worship altar. To hold this Rudraksha, the mantra is ‘Oh Namah Shiva’. When wearing the first time, wear it on a Monday. Clean the Rudraksha with mustard oil. Place the bead of Rudraksha in the left hand. Count your mantra chant with your right hand.