The Tulsi or Basil Plant is worshipped in Indian Tradition as a Living Goddess. It is said that the Lord Vishnu creates Tulsi from the turbulent seas to help mankind. As per the old and popular Hindu belief, wherever the Tulsi is planted, the place becomes full of blessings. Tulsi is regarded as the most sacred plant in India.
In the Srimad Devi Bhagvadpuran, the plant of Tulsi is considered an incarnation of Goddess Laxmi and that is why it is believed to be a beloved of Lord Vishnu. Maharshi Charak in his Ayurvedic Masterpiece Charak Samhita considers Tulsi to be the best cure for various diseases. Also, it is considered to be a great detoxifier for the nerves.
Among all the plants in Hinduism, Tulsi or Holy Basil is admired as the holiest plant. Also, Tulsi represents the personification of Laxmi and Vrinda, wives of Vishnu
Plant Tulsi is also considered the most sacred of the woods used in the Indian worship and it is believed to be an incarnation of the Divine.
Tulsi has astonishing physical and spiritual healing properties and enhances devotion and love in the heart. Religiously, the Tulsi Mala is used to worship Lord Ram, Krishna, and especially Vishnu – The Creator and beloved of the Tulsi Plant. It is made with traditional knots between the beads. Tulsi Mala is built from the stems of the Tulsi Plant. Tulsi Mala is also used to count the sacred mantra japas.
However, wearing the Tulsi Mala is considered to be as auspicious and beneficial as worshipping or eating Tulsi leaves and it’s other parts.
The moment you wear the Tulsi Mala around your neck or your wrist, you will feel protected and focused in your thoughts
Tulsi Mala brings happiness and peace, positive energy and strength, good health and prosperity as well as opportunities, success, and protection
Useful Benefits of wearing Tulsi Mala:
- A Person who bears the Tulsi Mala gains good health and peace
- Maintains ritual purity and wards off evil
- As per the Ayurveda, it is very useful in the throat disease
- It purifies the body
- Gives peace of mind and reduces stress
- Helps in curing ailments related to Kidney
- Removes toxins from the nerves, regulates blood cholesterol, blood pressure, and digestive processes
- The Wearer of Tulsi Mala is always blessed abundantly
- As per the Skanda Purana, the wearer of the Tulsi Mala is freed from all the sins
- Helps to regulate the flow of hormones in both men and women
- Aids in curing various kinds of fever and mental illness
- It can be worn as a garland around the neck or as a bracelet in the hand
Real Tulsi Mala 108+1 Beads Premium Quality is custom selected by Shiv Kripa, this elegant spiritual accessory has handcrafted with our artisans. Additionally, it is Certified by Government Approved Laboratory.