9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali Bead
9 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Goddess Durga as the vertical lines on the beads represent the nine forms of the Devi Durga. The bead comes in various shapes and sizes; Nepalese and Indonesian beads are regarded as the best and authentic 9 Mukhi Rudraksha. The nine faces of the beads show the power and divine energy of nine forms of Goddess Durga; Shailputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skanda Mata, Katyayani, Kaalratri, Mahagauri, and Siddhidhatri.
9 Mukhi Rudraksha bestows plenty of benefits in the wearer’s life and removes all the black magic and malefic effects of the planet from the wearer’s life. Rahu and Ketu is the ruling planet of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha improve the planet’s position in the horoscope of an individual. Moreover, worshipping the bead can bring strength, positive energy, success, and fame. The bead is beneficial for all in spite of caste and gender.
Power of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
Nepali 9 Mukhi Rudraksha are extremely powerful as they contain metaphysical properties. The bead is ruled by Goddess Durga, exhibiting positive and divine powers.
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the nine forms of Devi Durga and blesses the life of her followers.
- According to Rudrakshajabalopanishad, nine forms of Durga; Shailputri, Brahmacharni, Chandraghanta, Kosaahmanda, Skandmata, Katyayani, Kalratri, Mahagauri, and Siddhidatri, bestow nine types of power in single Rudraksha that are worshipped during Navratri.
- The Rudraksha is also blessed by Bhairav and protects the wearer from sudden death.
- Wearers can obtain self-confidence, determination, strong willpower, and concentration power.
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha protects devotees from fear and negative effects.
- By wearing the supreme 0 Mukhi Rudraksha, the wearer can get a name and face in their field.
Vedic and Astrological Importance
Ruling Deity: Goddess Durga
Ruling Planet: Rahu
Mantra to be Recited for “11 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha”:
~ ॐ ह्रीं नमः (Om Hreem Namah) – Shiva Puran
~ ॐ हौं नमः (Om Hoom Namah) – Mantra Maharnava
~ ॐ ह्रीं वैंग यूँ(Om Hreem Veing Yun) – Padma Puran
~ महामृत्युंजय मंत्र (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra)
~ ॐ नमः शिवाय (Om Namah Shivaya)
It is beneficial to worship the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha with Golden Shivlinga as it effectively balances Ajna Chakra and Sahasrara Chakra оr Crown Chakra. The powerful bead is also beneficial in attaining a peaceful home and workplace.
Compelling Benefits of 9 Mukhi Rudraksh:
Unconditional benefits are associated with 9 Mukhi Rudraksha that is mentioned below:
- The mystical 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is helpful in eliminating evils and ghosts’ fear.
- By wearing 9 Mukhi Rudraksha, one can win over the enemy.
- Eliminates malefic effects of Rahu.
- Wearers can easily get a successful life as it ultimately removes all the hurdles from their path.
- Regulate the functioning of the brain and nervous system that gives you a sharp intelligence.
- A person can be fearless, dynamic, energetic, and gain prosperity by adoring this authentic bead.
Therapeutic Benefits of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha:
Along with mental peace and certain health benefits, the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha also offers therapeutic benefits that are as follows:
- Helpful in psychological disorders like fear phobia, OCD Hallucinations, and worries.
- Effective in skin-related problems.
- A person suffering from dizziness can wear this powerful bead.
- Improves functionality of the brain and nervous system.
Who Should Wear it?
9 Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial for all as it’s an auspicious bead \, having divine energy or power of Maa Durga.
- People suffering from phobias and death fear can wear this powerful bead.
- It can be an extra-powerful protection tool while wearing it with 10 and 11 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- People facing financial issues can worship 9 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Beneficial for working women and seeking a happy family.
How to Wear?
It’s essential to follow the right procedure to wear 9 Mukhi Rudraksha. Following the right method can boost the power of the bead, and it offers positive effects.
- Before wearing 9 Mukhi Mantra, wash the Rudraksha using cow milk and gangajal.
- It’s effective to chant the mantras while wearing the auspicious bead.
- Saturday is the ideal day to wear 9 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It’s important to wear the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha in proper arrangements to get positive energy.
- You can chant the mantras by placing the bead on your right hand.
Shiv Kripa is an authentic place to buy Nepali 9 Mukhi Rudraksha. It’s a government-certified laboratory offering certified Rudrakshas.