Nepali 6 Mukhi Rudraksha/Six Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
6 Mukhi Rudraksha is named after the Rudraksha, with six-faced eyes indicating Lord Shiva’s eyes. Kartikeya governs the six Mukhi Rudraksha, one of the six-headed sons, as symbolizes human sensibilities. Lord Kartikeya was one of the famous warriors recognized for his incredible speed, bravery, courtesy, ultimate leadership quality, and personality. Therefore, those people who wear 6 Mukhi Rudraksha are capable of receiving the benefic character of Lord Kartikeya.
Rudraksha seeds are found entirely in Nepal and Indonesia. In a while, it takes 18 years of the Rudraksha tree to reach its maximum growth level. Rudraksha is specially used to worship spiritual gods, especially Shakti’s spiritual energies. 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is primarily known to promote your power and personality at a divine range of stages in life. 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is known for youthful experience in people with leadership qualities.
Power of Nepali 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Nepali Six Mukhi Rudraksha is assigned to Lord Kartikeya, primarily known for their secret knowledge.
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha is specially assigned to Ganesha and Kartikeya by Jabalopnishad.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is known to enhance the expression of power, intellect sharpening, and willpower boost.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha pleases Mahalakshmi as she is a wealthy goddess.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial to sharpen the linguistic skills or talent, and the wearer will be able to influence people or groups of people.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha also cleanses the impurity with people’s misdeeds, and the person is also blessed with the goddess Parvati.
Vedic and Astrological Importance
Ruling Deity: Lord Kartikeya
Ruling Planet: Venus
|Purvaphalguni (पूर्व फाल्गुनी)||Pooram||Pooram|
Mantra to be Recited for “6 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali”:
~ ॐ ह्रीं नमः (Om Hreem Namah) – Skand Puran
~ ॐ हौं नमः (Om Hoom Namah) – Mantra Maharnava
~ ॐ ह्रीं हौं नमः (Om Hreem Hoom Namah) – Shiva Puran
~ महामृत्युंजय मंत्र (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra)
~ ॐ नमः शिवाय (Om Namah Shivaya)
The Chakras аѕѕосiаtеd with thе 6 Mukhi Rudraksha are Vishuddha and Swadishtana Chakras.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha provides concentration power, wisdom, and self-confidence.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha enhances a person’s wealth and prosperity.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha reduces the ill effect of planet Venus. Those working in positions such as administration, business people, and military/polish chief benefitted from it as it enhances the vocal power with leadership quality.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha helps control the people with their anger, and the people will stay calm in any situation with the effect of Venus.
- Those people who deliver speeches to groups of people will get the benefit that makes it appropriate for business people, journalists, editors, and others.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is known for removing lethargy, dullness, and fatigue from people’s lives.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is the best remedy for the people who wear it to bring financial stability and happiness in their marital life with significant growth.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits people’s sexual health while keeping its wearer healthy and contented.
The Therapeutic Benefits:
There are a few therapeutic benefits that help understand how 6 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits you. The therapeutic benefits are:
- Therapeutically it helps cure all kinds of mental diseases, failure of an organ, and cancer.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha helps control diseases related to the prostate, eyes, reproductive organ, throat, urinary tract, and mouth.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to be fruitful in relieving knee and bone pain, arthritis, and piles.
Who Should Wear it?
Anyone can wear 6 Mukhi Rudraksha, but at the moment, certain people can wear it for particular reasons. These reasons are:
- Those people can wear 6 Mukhi Rudraksha and want to succeed in their academic and professionally driven desires.
- The couple who experience infertility and have relationship problems can wear 6 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Those people who seek material gain can wear 6 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It should be worn by students, teachers, artists, professionals, and others.
How to Wear?
Many people don’t know about the use of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha and how they can use it to tarnish bad Graha in association with their karma. The people should know how to wear 6 Mukhi Rudraksha. So, there are some points below to make you aware of it.
- You can wear 6 Mukhi Rudraksha covered with a metal cap or gold or silver and keep the bead on your worship altar.
- It is believed that Monday is one of the best days to wear 6 Mukhi Rudraksha, according to the scriptures.
- Before wearing any mala beads, you should have particular mantras. You should chant a few times with a pure, clean heart and with faith.
- Clean the Beads of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha weekly with mixed water and Gangajal.
- For the best benefits, you should wear 6 Mukhi Rudraksha for 15 minutes after chanting mantras related to the deity, and after 15 minutes, you should keep it on the worship altar.
For the best of 6, Mukhi Rudraksha came from Nepal with the certification to attain your desired goals and aspirations found at Shiv Kripa. In Addition, 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is certified by a Government Approved laboratory.