6 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali/Six Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha comes in a range of shapes and sizes, with the Nepalese and Indonesian forms being the most authentic and strong. Nepal beads are larger, more developed, and contain Mukhi lines that are strongly edged.
Because they have a larger surface area, they have a higher healing frequency intensity. Thus, 6 Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal is one of the most commonly used Rudraksha.
The word Rudraksha is a combination of Rudra (“Shiva“) and Aksha (‘Teardrops”).
The vibration of Rudraksha is very unique and high. By wearing Rudraksha, a person can increase his concentration level, clarity, and peace of mind.
Although modern science progressed a lot, despite that, many research studies support the ancient beliefs of the significance of Lord Shiva’s favourite Rudraksha beads.
Researchers confirmed that Rudraksha has a Divine power and it possesses powerful Electromagnetic, Paramagnetic, and inductive properties that have several health benefits. Moreover, this is not a matter of religion, creed, caste, nationality, or gender.
Power of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
- The 6 Mukhi rudraksha is assigned to Kartikeya and Nirnaya Sindhu by Shrimad Devibhagwat, who calls it Guhasangyak (meaning secret knowledge).
- It is jointly assigned to Kartikeya and Ganesh by Jabalopanishad (both sons of Lord Shiva).
- It’s known for sharpening the intellect, enhancing the power of expression, and boosting willpower.
- Using this Rudraksha also pleases Mahalakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth.
- It is also useful for honing oratory talents, and the wearer has the ability to influence any assembly or group of people.
- It is also thought to cleanse a person of significant misdeeds.
- The wearer of the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is also blessed by Goddess Parvati.
Vedic and Astrological Importance
Ruling Deity: Lord Kartikeya
Ruling Planet: Venus
|Purvaphalguni (पूर्व फाल्गुनी)||Pooram||Pooram|
Mantra to be recited for “6 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali”:
~ ॐ ह्रीं नमः (Om Hreem Namah) – Skand Puran
~ ॐ हौं नमः (Om Hoom Namah) – Mantra Maharnava
~ ॐ ह्रीं हौं नमः (Om Hreem Hoom Namah) – Shiva Puran
~ महामृत्युंजय मंत्र (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra)
~ ॐ नमः शिवाय (Om Namah Shivaya)
Thе Chakras аѕѕосiаtеd with thе 6 Mukhi Rudraksha are Vishuddha and Swadishtana Chakras.
- Provides wisdom, concentration power, and self-confidence.
- Enhances wealth and prosperity.
- It decreases the adverse effect of the Planet Venus.
- People in positions such as public administrators, military/police chiefs, and business people will benefit from it.
- This Rudraksha is popular to help people control their anger and stay calm.
- It gives you more energy and willpower, as well as success in all areas of your life.
- Those who deliver speeches will get benefits, making it appropriate for journalists, business people, and editors.
- It aids in the removal of lethargy, fatigue, and dullness from one’s life.
- If correctly worn or worshipped, it can provide the wearer with significant financial benefits.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha helps in love and pleasure & helps to maintain good relations.
- It helps in infertility and blesses the wearer couple with happy married life.
- It aids in the treatment of speech abnormalities like stammering.
- Wearing this Rudraksha brings great business success, as well as good fortune and prosperity.
- It is beneficial to sexual health and keeps the wearer strengthful and content.
The Therapeutic benefits:
- Helps in cure all kinds of mental diseases, cancer, and failure of any organ.
- It helps in controlling or curing diseases related to the eyes, reproductive organs, prostate, mouth and throat, and urinary tract.
- It gives relief from bone and knee pain, piles, and arthritis.
Who should wear it?
- People who desire to succeed academically and professionally
- Couples who are experiencing infertility and also having relationship problems.
- It is beneficial to company executives, businesspeople, journalists, and editors.
- Those seeking material gains in their business and profession.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn by students, teachers, artists, authors, and scientists who are involved in learning and mental work. Wearing this bead can help leaders and actors who have to perform and give speeches, among other things.
How To Wear?
- You can wear this 6 Mukhi Rudraksha with gold or silver and wear it on the neck. Alternatively, you can keep it a worship altar.
- The person who wears this Rudraksha through the proper method and chanting mantra gets success in all his actions.
- Wear this Rudraksha either on Monday or Friday.
- It helps remove the evil effects of Shani.
- Clean the Rudraksha with mustard oil.
- Place the bead of Rudraksha in the left hand. Count mantra with your right hand.
Shop this Natural 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali with Certification to attain your desired goals and aspirations only at Shiv Kripa. Additionally, it is Certified by Government Approved Laboratory.