Ganesh Rudraksha Nepali
Ganesh Rudraksha Nepali iѕ аn auspicious Bead Rudraksha fоr Men & Woman.It iѕ a genuine Rudraksha Bead with thе blessings оf Lord Shiva & Ganesha.
Thiѕ Rudraksha iѕ believed tо remove obstacles, brings luck аnd prosperity аnd аlѕо givе blessing tо start a nеw work. Aѕ lord Ganesh iѕ lord оf wisdom аnd intellect it iѕ thеrеfоrе good fоr students аѕ реr оur experience with thе customers ѕо far.
Ganesha Rudraksha helps in increasing thе concentration power аnd improves writing skills. It iѕ аlѕо helpful in reducing thе effects оf mental problems.
The Five Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Shiva himself in the form of Kalagni Rudra.
The five forms of Lord Shiva are present in this Five Mukhi Rudraksha namely Sadyjat, Ishaan, Tatpurush, Aghor, and Vamdeva.
In Padma Puran, it is said that wearing Five Mukhi Rudraksha is most important for all as it is blessed by Vaamdev (Shiva). The wearer is honored by the Gods themselves for a long period.
Rudraksha is like Devguru (Guru of the Devas) as it is controlled by the planet Vrihaspati (Jupiter).
Lord Ganesh is also known as Lambodar which means the one with an elephant head and a long trunk. The trunk of Lord Ganesh is a symbolism of success, intellect, and wisdom.
The word “Rudraksha” is related to Hindu Religion. Rudraksha is a seed from a large and broad-leaved tree – Elaeocarpus Ganitrus and used as a prayer bead in the Hindu religion.
Researchers confirmed that Rudraksha has a Divine power and it possesses powerful Electromagnetic, Paramagnetic, and inductive properties that have several health benefits.
The word Rudraksha is a combination of Rudra (“Shiva“) and Aksha (‘Teardrops”).
The vibration of Rudraksha is very unique and high. By wearing Rudraksha, a person can increase his concentration level, clarity, and peace of mind.
Vedic and Astrological Importance
Ruling Deity: Lord Kalagni Rudra
Ruling Planet: Jupiter
|Punarvasu (पुनर्वसु)||Punarpoosam (மறுபிறவி)||Punartham|
|Hasta (हस्त)||Hastham (ஹஸ்தம்)||Hastham|
Mantra to be recited for ” Ganesh Rudraksha Nepali”:
~ ॐ ह्रीं नमः (Om Hreem Namah) – Shiva Puran
~ ॐ हौं नमः (Om Hoom Namah) – Padma Puran/Mantra Maharnava
~ ॐ ह्रीं हौं नमः (Om Hreem Hoom Namah) – Skand Puran
~ महामृत्युंजय मंत्र (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra)
~ ॐ नमः शिवाय (Om Namah Shivaya)
~ ॐ गंग गणपतये नमो नम: (Om Gam Gam Ganpatye Namah)
~ ॐ गणेशाय नम: (Om Ganeshaya Namah)
Thе Chakra аѕѕосiаtеd with thе Rudraksha is Vishuddha Chakra or the Throat Chakra (Fifth Chakra). Moreover, Rudraksha activates all the 7 Chakras in the body and ensuring a flow of divine energy.
Benefits of wearing Ganesh Rudraksha Nepali:
- Shines your destiny by changing karma’s effect on the wearer.
- It gives fame and mental peace to the Wearer.
- Take the person naturally to the right path of truth and religion.
- Provides inner strength and self-confidence.
- Creating better opportunities in life.
- Bring immense success to your business.
- Enhances wealth and prosperity.
- Removes negative planetary effects from your life.
- Gives an edge to win over your enemies.
- Opens the Heart Chakra.
- Extremely beneficial during Yoga and Meditation.
- It decreases the adverse effect of the Planet Jupiter.
- The effect of Ganesh Rudraksha increases memory and concentration.
- Children who are weak in studies or who have difficulty in reading should also wear Ganesh Rudraksha. By wearing Ganesha Rudraksha, students can do better in their studies.
- Wearing Ganesha Rudraksha gives freedom from all types of tribulations.
- A person wearing Ganesha Rudraksha achieves success in all walks of life.
- Lord Ganesha is considered the god of wisdom. Therefore, wearing this Rudraksha increases the intelligence and the holder becomes intelligent. Ganesha Rudraksha also favors the planet Mercury, a factor of education and intelligence.
- If you are stuck in making decisions, then Ganesh Rudraksha can help you.
The Therapeutic benefits of wearing Ganesh Rudraksha Nepali:
- Helps in controlling Blood Pressure.
- Calms down your nerves and builds a good amount of alertness to the nervous system.
- It helps in controlling or curing diseases related to diabetes, ears, thighs, obesity, liver, and kidney.
Who should wear it?
- Any person can wear this Five Mukhi Rudraksha in specified numbers (usually not less than three).
- It is an excellent bead to wear for overall health, to ward off fear and for meditation purposes.
Step by step Rudraksha purification :-
- If your Rudraksha turns darker or black in shade, soak it in lemon juice for few minutes and later on gently clean it with a small brush (one can take unused toothbrush).
- Keep the Rudraksha in the sun for drying.
- Once dried, apply some mustard oil or olive oil on the Rudraksha for polishing it and then you can wear it again.
How To Wear?
- You can wear this Ganesh Rudraksha Nepali with gold or silver and wear it on the neck. Alternatively, you can keep it a worship altar.
- The person who wears this Rudraksha through the proper method and chanting mantra gets success in all his actions.
- Wear this Rudraksha either on Monday or Friday.
- It helps remove the evil effects of Shani.
- Clean the Rudraksha with mustard oil.
- Place the bead of Rudraksha in the left hand. Count mantra with your right hand.
Shiv Kripa pioneers the art and science of selecting Rudraksha to ensure that our customers get the desired results with their Rudraksha.
This Ganesh Rudraksha Nepali is exclusively available at Shiv Kripa. Perfect for daily use and energized with effectiveness.
Shop this Real Ganesh Rudraksha Nepali to attain your desired goals and aspirations only at Shiv Kripa. Additionally, it is Certified by Government Approved Laboratory.