4 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelet (Adjustable)
Char Mukhi Rudraksha / Four-faced Rudraksha / Brahma Rudraksha
The word “Rudraksha” is related to Hindu Religion. Rudraksha is a seed from a large and broad-leaved tree – Elaeocarpus Ganitrus and used as a prayer bead in the Hindu religion. Rudraksha has the power of awakening the Chakras or vital energies in the body.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the most commonly used Rudraksha. From 4 Mukhi Rudraksha’s downwards, both the size and shape of the bead start changing towards oval instead of being round. The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Brahma, one of the Gods of the Hindu Trinity and is responsible for the creation of the entire Universe.
Power of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
Wearer of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha attains the level of dwij (twice born), transforms himself to a totally new personality and assumes a new and better role in life.
Vedic and Astrological Importance
Ruling Deity: Lord Brahma
Ruling Planet: Mercury
|Ashlesha (आश्लेषा)||Aayilyam (ஆயில்யம்)||Aayilyam (ஆயில்யம்)|
Mantra to be recited for “4 Mukhi Rudraksha”:
~ ॐ ह्रीं नमः (Om Hreem Namah) – Shiva Puran
~ ॐ ह्रीं (Om Hreem) – Padma Puran
~ ॐ ह्रीं हौं नमः (Om Hreem Hoom Namah) – Skand Puran
~ महामृत्युंजय मंत्र (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra)
~ ॐ नमः शिवाय (Om Namah Shivaya)
Benefits of wearing 4 Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Wearer of a 4 Mukhi Rudraksha get shining intelligent eyes and a balanced mind.
- Wearer can use the power of speech to his/her advantage.
- It also absolves the person from various sins and get justice from the Almighty.
- The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha gives fame in all the four Dishas (directions) and is suitable for all the four cycles of human life (celibacy, family life, detachment from family or worldly life, and finally renunciation of the world itself (Brahmacharya, Grahasth, Vaanprasth, and Sanyas).
- Wearer of Rudraksha gain success in areas of Dharma (duties), Arth (wealth), Kaam (leisure/pleasure), and Moksha or Nirvan (etrenal freedom from the cycle of birth and death).
- It improves one’s memory power by channelizing the energy of the planet Mercury.
- It boosts one’s capacity to acquire knowledge, increases his cognizance, proficiency, and vision.
- It reduces intellectual dullness and helps to gain spiritual faith and knowledge.
- It enhances the mental and cognitive development of the wearer’s focus and in turn, helping him to meditate.
- It helps the wearer in developing a sense of individuality, self-confidence, and creativity.
- It also expands wisdom and prudence by enhancing the logical, rational, and structural thinking.
- It decreases the adverse effect of the Planet Mercury.
- It helps in getting rid of the issues of fatigue and excess sleep.
- The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha clears and helps unclog the Vishuddha Chakra or the Throat Chakra.
How to use properties of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha in milk and water
- The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali is also used by boiling it in milk for 10 to 15 minutes and then by drinking this milk one can cure memory loss or any mental disorder.
- Three beads of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha can be soaked in a glass of water for about 12 hrs. and this water can be safely given daily to the person for improving memory. Dry the beads and repeat the soaking each day.
The Therapeutic benefits of wearing 4 Mukhi Rudraksha:
- It is very effective in curing diseases related to the mind such as loss of memory, epilepsy, etc.
- It helps in controlling or curing diseases related to ENT, gall bladder, thyroid, and paralysis.
Who should wear it?
- People who lack self-confidence & have meek, shy or suppressed nature.
- Students who are preparing for competitive examinations.
- It is beneficial for people facing neurological, hand, and thyroid problems.
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is very fruitful for students, teachers, scientists, executives, singers, actors and people who are working in computer and communication domain.
- All those engaged in mental work shoul wear this Rudraksha.
- Children can wear this Rudraksha to improve their concentration in studies and for better memory.
How To Wear: You can wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelet with gold, silver, or nylon thread and wear it on the wrist. Clean the Rudraksha with mustard oil.
- Always wear the new Rudraksha, don’t be ever wear Rudraksha used by someone else.
- Wearing the first time of Rudraksha Mala should be on Monday for the blessings.
- Follow the proper process of chanting Mantras and rituals as specified in sacred writings.
Step by step Rudraksha purification :-
- If your Rudraksha turns darker or black in shade, soak it in lemon juice for few minutes and later on gently clean it with a small brush (one can take unused toothbrush).
- Keep the Rudraksha in the sun for drying.
- Once dried, apply some mustard oil or olive oil on the Rudraksha for polishing it and then you can wear it again.
All of our Rudraksha Beads are energized with proper religious rituals performed by the learned Pandits as prescribed in the Vedas with the blessings of Lord Shiva in the Temple.
Shiv Kripa pioneers the art and science of selecting Rudraksha to ensure that our customers get the desired results with their Rudraksha. Perfect for daily use and energized with effectiveness.
Shop this Real 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelet with Certification to attain your desired goals and aspirations only at Shiv Kripa. Additionally, it is Certified by Government Approved Laboratory.