3 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
The 3 Mukhi Rudraksha comes in various shapes and sizes, with the Nepalese and Indonesian forms being the most authentic and strong. Nepal beads are larger, more developed, and contain Mukhi lines that are strongly edged.
The word Rudraksha is a combination of Rudra (“Shiva“) and Aksha (‘Teardrops”).
The vibration of Rudraksha is unique and high. Therefore, a person can increase his concentration level, clarity, and peace of mind by wearing Rudraksha.
Although modern science has progressed a lot, many research studies support the ancient beliefs about the significance of Lord Shiva’s favourite Rudraksha beads.
Researchers confirmed that Rudraksha has a Divine power and possesses powerful Electromagnetic, Paramagnetic, and inductive properties that have several health benefits. Moreover, this is not a matter of religion, creed, caste, nationality, or gender.
Natural 3 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
It is said that 3 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali makes the wearer brave, courageous, and powerful. Also:
- Those who wear 3 Mukhi Rudraksha always get the blessings of three Devas and lift self-confidence.
- Because this bead has the three lines or Mukhas on its face, it is called 3 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It is a fortunate bead conventionally used as a prayer bead for ages.
- A blue outer shell covers 3 Mukhi Rudraksha seeds. That is why it is also called a Blueberry Bead.
- This Rudraksha also helps to get rid of mental stress. It makes a wearer full of energy and release from laziness.
Vedic and Astrological Importance
Ruling Deity: Lord Agni (Fire)
Ruling Planet: Sun
|Mrigashira (म्रृगशीर्षा)||Mrigasheersham (மிருகசிரீஷம்)||Makeeryam|
|Dhanishtha (धनिष्ठा)||Avittam (அவிட்டம்)||Avittam|
Mantra to be Recited for “3 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali”:
~ ॐ क्लीं नमः (Om Kleem Namah) – Shiva Puran
~ ॐ ॐ नमः (Om Om Namah) – Padma Puran
~ ॐ धुम धुम नमः (Om Dhum Dhum Namah) – Skand Puran
~ महामृत्युंजय मंत्र (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra)
~ ॐ नमः शिवाय (Om Namah Shivaya)
Thе Chakra аѕѕосiаtеd with thе 3 Mukhi Rudraksha is Manipura Chakra.
Power of 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
This bead is very powerful to nullify the harmful effects of all the sins a person commits in the past life and makes the person pure, and helps in accomplishing materialistic and spiritual success.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha have also been worn for their healing values. It is also very beneficial for various diseases like stomach ailments, cancer, cholera, fever, ulcer, cold, blood infection, swellings, etc. can be cured by wearing 3 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali. Moreover, it offers happiness and peace and bestows relieving touch on our minds and emotions.
- It helps get rid of tensions, anxiety, and depression.
- The ruling planet of these 3 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali is Mercury. It also helps the Manglik Persons (those who have Manglik Dosha in their Kundli), Army men, and Police Officers.
- It decreases the short-tempered attitude of the wearer.
- It presides over Manipura Chakra (solar centre), i.e., the Navel, and helps to balance and activate it.
There are also therapeutic benefits of wearing 3 Mukhi Rudraksha. Given below:
- It also cures diseases such as Stomach Ailments, Depression, Schizophrenia, Inferiority Complexes, Psychosis, mood swings, and mental disability.
- It eradicates fever or weakness and jaundice.
- It is beneficial in regulating the menstrual cycle/menstrual stress.
- Diseases ѕuсh аѕ blood diseases, bone marrow problems, fractures, dengue fever, plague, bones, polio, genitals, аll sorts оf genetic problems, sexual problems in men аrе аll being cured astonishingly.
Who Should Wear it?
- Those people who are seeking solutions for аnу type of disease, weakness, laziness оr inferiority complex ѕhоuld wear 3 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It works effectively аgаinѕt ѕkin diseases, stomach disorders, or defects of the eyes аnd in controlling stress.
How to Wear?
There are several ways of carrying these 3 Mukhi Rudraksha. Find some below:
- You can wear these 3 Mukhi Rudraksha with gold or silver. Alternatively, you can keep it as a worship altar.
- Rudraksha beads are also worn around the neck and wrist.
- To hold this Rudraksha, chant the mantra ‘Om Kleem Namah.’The person who properly wears this Rudraksha and chants the mantra gets success in all his actions.
- Wear this Rudraksha either on Monday or Friday.
- It helps reduce the adverse effects of Shani.
- Use Mustard oil to clean the 3 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali.
- Hold the bead of 3 Mukhi Rudraksha in the right hand.
Shiv Kripa precursor the art and science of selecting 3 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali to ensure that our customers get the desired results wearing the 3 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This 3 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali is exclusively available at Shiv Kripa. Perfect for daily use.
Shop this Real 3 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali to attain your desired goals and aspirations only at Shiv Kripa. Additionally, it is Certified by Government Approved Laboratory.