2 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
We do provide Nepalese and Indonesian forms of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha, which are available in multiple shapes, sizes, and styles. Basically, 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali denotes the combined form of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati. Comparatively, Rudraksha beads that come from Nepal are larger, more authentic, strong, developed, and contain dark Mukhi lines. In addition, due to the broad surface area of Rudraksha Beads Nepali, it has high healing and spiritual frequency.
Lord Ardhanarishwara rules the heavenly beads of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali; its ruling planet is the Moon. Even though modern science has developed a lot, they still could not be able to deny the power and significance of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha with solid evidence. But on the other hand, researchers have confirmed and proved that the blessings of Lord Shiva we got in the form of Rudraksha are immensely blessed with divine power.
Natural 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
The original and natural form of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali has special powers because:
- This Rudraksha signifies “Ardhanarishwara” – An Unity of Lord Shiva and MaaParvati.
- Ardhanarishwara is known for resolving the lack of consistency in opposite scenarios and thereby “Unites 2 Opposites”.
- And this unity reflects the true rhythm of life. The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Beads are the personification of unity of mind and soul represented by “Shivlinga.”
Vedic and Astrological Importance
Ruling Deity: Lord Shiva and Lord Parvati
Ruling Planet: Moon
|Rohini (रोहिणी)||Rohini (ரோகிணி)||Rohini|
|Hasta (हस्त)||Hastham (ஹஸ்தம்)||Hastham|
Mantra to be Recited for “2 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali”:
~ ॐ नमः (Om Namah) – Shiva Puran
~ ॐ ॐ नमः (Om Om Namah) – Mantra Maharnava
~ ॐ श्रीं नमः (Om Shreem Namah) – Skand Puran
~ ॐ खुम (Om Khum) – Padma Puran
~ महामृत्युंजय मंत्र (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra)
~ ॐ नमः शिवाय (Om Namah Shivaya)
Thе Chakra аѕѕосiаtеd with thе 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is Swadhisthana Chakra.
Significance of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha:
If you are going to wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha, you must know its significance to believe in its unique and high vibration. So let’s explore them below:
- Being the symbol of unity of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati, 2 Mukhi Rudraksha denotes affection and union.
- The wearer of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha can expect a balanced and healthy relationship.
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha boosts a person’s self-esteem to let them confidently present their ideas and views.
- Moreover, the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali wearers are likely to be stable in their emotions.
- Moon is the ruling planet of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha; therefore, a person will not face any adverse situation occurring on Moon.
General Benefits of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha:
Undoubtedly, 2 Mukhi Rudraksha has the utmost benefits, and compiling a list of all its benefits is quite impractical. Still, we have narrowed down a few of them to give you an idea about the area 2 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits you:
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali bestows harmony in relationships among married couples, teacher-student, friends, co-workers, parent-child, sister-brother, etc.
- Wearing 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is the perfect solution to improve your productivity in the workplace.
- People who want to gain worldly and spiritual attainment should wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha to get them all.
- Ladies with expectations (pregnant) should wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha for the painless delivery without facing complications.
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha helps people to relax and have a satisfying sleep. It prevents nightmares from disturbing the wearer’s resting hours.
Apart from this, 2 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn to bring calmness and harmony to the family as it prevents clashes and promotes a good understanding.
The divine appearance of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is utterly beneficial to help you in healing from several dioceses. Look at the below to understand better:
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha helps in curing so many diseases related to heart, memory loss, lung, kidney, intestine, liver, and breast problems.
- It works as a remedy to heal thе Sexual diseases оfthе wearer.
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha strengthens the muscles of the wearer.
Who Should Wear it?
However, wearing 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is not a matter of gender, caste, religion, or anything; still, people with a particular situation should wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha to get rid of some adverse circumstances. Let’s see below in what situation 2 Mukhi Rudraksha plays an ideal role in the tremendous change:
- Those families who often experience conflicts amongst members should keep the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha in the house for peace and harmony.
- If someone is facing an adverse situation in their workplace or experiencing bad vibes in the relationship, 2 Mukhi Rudrakshahas the power to sort these issues.
- People looking forward to finding a life partner should wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The married couple who are trying to get a child should worship 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It helps people in getting Judiciary Jobs.
- Those who feel guilty after slaughtering the cow can wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha to remove the past sins.
How to Wear?
- First, choose an auspicious day, either Monday or Friday, to wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Wash the sacred beads of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha with cow’s milk, or you can use mustard oil.
- Place the bead of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha in your Right hand while chanting the sacred mantras.
Consider gold or silver as material to wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha. And, wear it on the upper part of your body, preferably on the neck. Otherwise, you can keep the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala in the holy room of your house and worship regularly.
We at Shiv Kripa Rudraksha Kendra have been in this industry for a long time, and these years of serving the best quality Rudraksha worldwide have driven us to be the pioneers of this field. We have immense knowledge in selecting the most suitable Rudraksha for you as per your desires to get the best results out of it. So shop energized, conditioned, and best for daily use 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali from us at Shiv Kripa Rudraksha Kendra for your overall well-being. Our Rudraksha is certified by a Government approved laboratory, so you can trust to get 100% original Nepali Rudraksha.
There are no reviews yet.