10 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali Bead
The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha comes in a range of shapes and sizes, with the Nepalese and Indonesian forms being the most authentic and strong. 10 Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal is one of the most commonly used Rudraksha.
The word Rudraksha is a combination of Rudra (“Shiva“) and Aksha (‘Teardrops”).
The vibration of Rudraksha is very unique and high. By wearing Rudraksha, a person can increase his concentration level, clarity, and peace of mind.
Although modern science progressed a lot, despite that, many research studies support the ancient beliefs of the significance of Lord Shiva’s favourite Rudraksha beads.
Researchers confirmed that Rudraksha has a Divine power and it possesses powerful Electromagnetic, Paramagnetic, and inductive properties that have several health benefits. Moreover, this is not a matter of religion, creed, caste, nationality, or gender.
Power of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali
- Lord Vishnu’s Rudraksha, the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha, incorporates the power of his ten incarnations and ten directions.
- Matsya, Kurma, Baraha, Narshimha, Baman, Parsuram, Ram, Krishna, Buddha, and Kali are ten gods of Dusavatar (Lord Vishnu) who happily live on ten-face Rudraksha, according to Hindu mythology.
- Wearing a ten-face Rudraksha will help you achieve success in all areas of your life.
- This 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali is associated with Laxmi Narayan and reflects all ten manifestations of him.
- The wearer of this Rudraksha gains control of all ten manifestations of Lord Narayan.
- There is no question that Lord Narayan resides in the heart of the Rudraksha wearer. The wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed with good fortune, health, and prosperity.
Vedic and Astrological Importance
Ruling Deity: Lord Vishnu
Ruling Planet: None (This bead has no governing planet, and it balances all negative planetary energy. As a result, it has command over all nine planets.)
Mantra to be recited for “10 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali”:
~ ॐ ह्रीं नमः (Om Hreem Namah) – Mantra Maharnava
~ ॐ ह्रीं ह्रीं नमः (Om Hreem Hreem Namah) – Shiva Puran
~ ॐ क्षीम (Om Ksheem) – Padma Puran
~ महामृत्युंजय मंत्र (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra)
~ ॐ नमः शिवाय (Om Namah Shivaya)
- It protects one from black magic and the evil eye, it also prevents untimely death.
- It eliminates Business Vastu Dosh (wrong directions) problems.
- It is useful for resolving legal proceedings/court cases and disagreements.
- It is very powerful as blessed by Vishnu, Yamaraja, Dashmahavidya, and Dashdigpal. Thus, it acts as a shield against bad energy.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha provides concentration power.
- The fear of apparitions and ghosts fades away.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha, in combination with Maha Vishnu Shaligram Shila, bесоmеѕ a vеrу strong force fоr removing thе negativity, occult, black magic аnd evil spirits frоm a раrtiсulаr place.
- Thiѕ Rudraksha iѕ vеrу commonly uѕеd in correcting thе Vastu Doshas аlоng with Parad (mercury) аnd Shaligram Shilas. Thiѕ combination рrоvidеѕ extreme protection tо thе house.
- Lord Vishnu, major god оf Hinduism аnd Indian mythology, popularly regarded аѕ thе preserver оf thе universe.
- Thiѕ Rudraksha belongs tо Lord Vishnu аnd iѕ vеrу important аnd vеrу muсh uѕеd in Vaastu.
- Thiѕ Rudraksha hаѕ a tremendous capability оf balancing аll planets tо thе inmates favour.
- Tеn Mukhi Rudraksha iѕ Lord Mahavishnu rudraksha аnd соntаinѕ thе influence оf hiѕ tеn incarnations аnd thе tеn directions.
The Therapeutic Benefits:
- Helps in cure all kinds of respiratory diseases.
- It aids in the treatment of insomnia and instability of the mind.
Who should wear it?
- People who are devotees of Vishnu or his ten incarnations such as Lord Krishna
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial to win over any adversary, in a legal dispute.
- Those seeking Vaastu dosh corrections at the business place.
- Those who want to get rid of Black Magic.
How To Wear?
- You can wear this 10 Mukhi Rudraksha with gold or silver and wear it on the neck. Alternatively, you can keep it a worship altar.
- The person who wears this Rudraksha through the proper method and chanting mantra gets success in all his actions.
- Wear this Rudraksha either on Monday or Friday.
- It helps remove the evil effects of Shani.
- Clean the Rudraksha with mustard oil.
- Place the bead of Rudraksha in the left hand. Count mantra with your right hand.
Shop this Real 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepali with Certification to attain your desired goals and aspirations only at Shiv Kripa. Additionally, it is Certified by Government Approved Laboratory.
There are no reviews yet.