1 Mukhi Savar Rudraksha Nepali
The original beads of 1 Mukhi Savar Rudraksha from Nepal in the Himalayas are rare to find, those who bear them consider it a great blessing and boon.
Savar means “being carried”. This Rudraksha is called Savar as its shape reflects the joining together of 2 Beads of Rudraksha.
Savar Rudraksha can be called a twin bead where one of the bead is a “1 Mukhi” Rudraksha naturally attached to the other bead that could be of any other Face. This Savar Rudraksha consist of one bead of “1 Mukhi” and one bead of “5 Mukhi” Rudraksha. Thereby this Savar Rudraksha has the beneficial properties of both 1 Mukhi and 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha
5 Mukhi Rudraksha is safe and also good for everyone, whether men, women, and children. It is very useful to attract prosperity and good health in your life. This 5 Mukhi (5 Faces) Rudraksha helps in the spiritual development of self, cleans the Aura, and increases positive energy.
The word Rudraksha is a combination of Rudra (“Shiva“) and Aksha (‘Teardrops”).
The vibration of Rudraksha is very unique and high. By wearing Rudraksha, a person can increase his concentration level, clarity, and peace of mind.
Although modern science progressed a lot, despite that, many research studies support the ancient beliefs of the significance of Lord Shiva’s favourite Rudraksha beads.
Researchers confirmed that Rudraksha has a Divine power and it possesses powerful Electromagnetic, Paramagnetic, and inductive properties that have several health benefits. Moreover, this is not a matter of religion, creed, caste, nationality, or gender.
As per our Shastras, the 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is an incarnation of Lord Shiva itself. In other words, it is blessed by Lord Shiva.
- The ruling planet of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is Sun which represents power, position, and authority. All the species on earth depend upon the sun whether human beings, animals, and plants.
- Hence, this “One Faced Rudraksha” bestows good health, spiritual enlightenment, and wealth.
- It is the most divine and auspicious Gem on the Earth one can wear for spiritual purposes as well as medicinal purposes.
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is very special and extremely rare to found. It is the best among all the types of Rudraksha.
- It is available in the shape of cashew nut or half-moon. Its uniqueness and high-demand make it a very special possession one can have.
- The original beads of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha in the Himalayas are rare to find, those who bear them consider it a great blessing and boon.
Vedic and Astrological Importance
Ruling Deity: Lord Shiva
Ruling Planet: Sun
|Krittika (कृत्तिका)||Karthigai (கிருத்திகை)||Kaarthika|
|Uttaraphalguni (उत्तर फाल्गुनी)||Uthiram (உத்திரம்)||Uthram|
Mantra to be recited for “1 Mukhi Savar Rudraksha”:
~ ॐ ह्रीं नमः (Om Hreem Namah) – Skand Puran
~ ॐ ॐ दृशान नमः (Om Om Drushaan Namah) – Mantra Maharnava
~ ॐ रुद्रा (Om Rudra) – Padma Puran
~ महामृत्युंजय मंत्र (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra)
~ ॐ नमः शिवाय (Om Namah Shivaya)
Thе Chakra аѕѕосiаtеd with thе 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is Sahasrara Chakra that gives clarity of mind.
- Reduces the malefic effect of planet Sun and makes the wearer powerful and stunning as the Sun.
- The wearer gets all the worldly and material pleasures along with the blessings of Lord Shiva.
- Beneficial for those desiring meditation and yoga.
- Goddess Laxmi showers her blessings and all the Vaastu dosha are eradicated at the place where 1 Mukhi Savar Rudraksha is worshipped.
- Transfers positive energy to build confidence, charismatic personality, courage, self-esteem, positive mindset, leadership competency.
- It helps in eradicating the sins of past karma.
- Wearer receive enlightenment/salvation is an indispensable means.
- It enhances concentration and memory.
The Therapeutic Benefits:
- Relief from heart, skin, abdominal, and eye diseases.
- Cures diseases such as chronic asthma, TB, paralysis, stroke, mental anxiety, and bone pain.
- Extremely helpful to the Doctors in diagnosing the nature of the disease and attempting a successful various kind of surgeries.
- It is a highly effective treatment for migraine. It is said that wearing this bead can remove headache within 7 days.
Who should wear it?
- All adult persons саn wear thiѕ 1 Mukhi Savar Rudraksha.
- It саn аlѕо bе kерt in a puja room оr altar, whеrе regular worshipping саn bе done.
- Thоѕе whо аrе addicted tо habits оr раrtiсulаr lifestyles, whiсh аrе nоt conducive tо thier mental аnd physical well-being саn wear 1 Mukhi Savar Rudrakha tо соmе оut оf thiѕ habit.
- Persons requiring favour оf Sun аѕ a planet оr tо remove itѕ malevolent effcets.
- Thоѕе seeking devotion tо God.
- Those who wants to minimizing attachments tо thе worldly things аnd ultimately wаnt tо attain Nirvana.
How To Wear?
- You can wear this 1 Mukhi Savar Rudraksha with gold or silver and wear it on the neck. Alternatively, you can keep it a worship altar.
- The person who wears this Rudraksha through the proper method and chanting mantra gets success in all his actions.
- Wear this Rudraksha either on Monday or Friday.
- It helps remove the evil effects of Shani.
- Clean the Rudraksha with mustard oil.
- Place the bead of Rudraksha in the left hand. Count mantra with your right hand.
Shiv Kripa pioneers the art and science of selecting Rudraksha to ensure that our customers get the desired results with their Rudraksha.
This 1 Mukhi Savar Rudraksha Nepali is exclusively available at Shiv Kripa. Perfect for daily use and energized with effectiveness.
Shop this Real 1 Mukhi Savar Rudraksha Nepali to attain your desired goals and aspirations only at Shiv Kripa. Additionally, it is Certified by Government Approved Laboratory.